Hygiene and safety regulations
Reopening of the Memorial Site
Since 11th May, the Memorial Site has again been open to visitors. In order to conform to the guidelines set by the state authorities, this reopening carries with it certain restrictions. Nevertheless, all outdoor areas as well as the crematorium building, the exhibition in the former maintenance building and the temporary exhibition are accessible. In addition, the Visitor Centre, including the audio guide rental service, has reopened for you.
In order to ensure the health of visitors, the following regulations apply on the entire grounds:
- Please maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other visitors and avoid clustering in groups.
- Wearing a mouth-nose cover is obligatory in all buildings. This can be a special mask, a community mask, a scarf or a cloth. Please be aware that the Memorial Site does not provide these.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly during your visit. Washing facilities can be found in the Visitor Centre, in the middle section of the former maintenance building and in the crematorium area.
- Observe common cough and sneeze etiquette.
- When in closed spaces, please pay attention to the maximum number of people allowed in that room.
- Please follow the instructions of the museum staff.