The exhibition is the so-called “Barrack X”, the second crematorium building from 1943, provides brief information on the individual rooms and their functions. The historical structure itself is the focus of the exhibition. The rooms are accessible to visitors. Memorial plaques in the building commemorate four murdered British women and Belgian concentration camp prisoners. Access is not permitted to the first crematorium from 1940; the room and fittings may be viewed from the outside.