Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is the Memorial Site appropriate for children?
- How long does it take to get to Dachau from Munich?
- How much does it cost to visit the memorial site?
- How much time should I allow for a visit?
- Is the memorial site accessible for people with disabilities?
- Are dogs allowed on the grounds?
- Can I take a bike on the premises?
- Is there a facility for storing luggage?
How much does it cost to visit the memorial site?
Visits to the memorial are free of charge. A small fee is charged for audio guides and guided tours. For more information on tours, please see "Service for Visitors"
Please note that there is a charge for parking in the parking lot (Cars and Motorcycles: 3,00 €, Busses and RV's 5,00 €).
Last update on 10/27/2011 by Michael Franke.